The ultimate in image & effects personalisation.
The popularity of holographic patches and stripes on banknotes continues to grow, enhancing the thread on paper notes and the window on polymer notes.
De La Rue holograms are distinctive and versatile, providing high-resolution three-dimensional imagery, animation and extensive possibilities related to effects. Holographic techniques can bring to life detailed image themes from a banknote, such as figures or people that appear captured in the intaglio print.
Do you want to learn more about our expertise in holography? Learn more
- Upgrading security of paper and polymer banknotes
- Higher denomination banknotes
- Design synergies with the holographic element of PUREIMAGE™ or KINETIC STARCHROME®
- Reinforcing the design theme of the note, via complementary imagery and effects
- State printing works looking to add additional security to the banknotes they print
The hologram can combine multiple images and effects, to enhance the counterfeit resilience of the banknote, and offers an almost limitless possibility of options.
Available as patches or stripes and suitable for application by a range of machines, holographic security features are highly versatile security features. The sophistication of the imaging and algorithms to generate the effects continues to stay ahead of the counterfeiter.