Tap into a wealth of aggregated data.
DLR Analytics™ is simple to use and uses data that most central banks routinely collect or publish online. The toolkit incorporates the most popular central bank mathematical models for banknote demand forecasting and cash cycle analytics. This allows users of DLR Analytics™ to focus on the outcome of analysis, assured they are using standardised and approved models, instead of focusing on which mathematical tool is best for their needs.
Since its launch in 2017 DLR Analytics™ has progressed to incorporate advanced forecasting tools. The platform enables central banks to model scenarios related to cash in circulation, new banknote demand and stock run down dates. Advanced algorithms automate recommendations or users can overlay with their own predictions, incorporating shock events if needed. Aggregated and anonymous user data is also provided to enable central banks to benchmark their cash cycle against regional and global trends.
- Informed decision making - Make a better decision about whether a change of substrate is right for you
- Cash cycle visibility - Quantify banknote lifetimes and understand the factors that impact, monitor and capture trends over time
- Robust demand forecasting - Forecast your future banknote demand using industry standard models and techniques
- Quantify the impact of decisions - Understand how your different series of co-circulating banknotes compare
- Simple reporting at a click of a button - Standardised reporting, descriptive statistics, attractive visual representations of your data
- A supportive community - Analytical support for questions about your cash cycle
- Data security - Guaranteed security of all your insights
DLR Analytics™ has recently undergone a major upgrade, with improved reporting and treatment of different banknote series
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to try the latest software