Tap into a wealth of aggregated data.
DLR Analytics™ is simple to use, with most central banks already collecting the required data, often publishing online. The DLR Analytics™ team works with central banks to provide the most commonly used mathematical models for banknote demand forecasting and aspects of banknote lifetime analysis. This means that users of DLR Analytics™ can focus on the outcome of analysis instead of which mathematical tool is best for their needs.
Advanced DLR Analytics™ is the next generation of cash cycle analytics. With advanced forecasting tools and greater visibility of aggregated and anonymous data it is simpler than ever for central banks to understand their cash cycle in the context of regional and global trends and norms.
- Informed decision making - Make a better decision about whether a change of substrate is right for you
- Cash cycle visibility - Quantify banknote lifetimes and understand the factors that impact, monitor and capture trends over time
- Accurate demand forecasting - Forecast your future banknote demand and model the impact of various scenarios
- A standardised approach - Standardised reporting, descriptive statistics, attractive visual representations of your data
- A supportive community - Analytical support for questions about your cash cycle, webinars and annual seminars
- Data security - Guaranteed security of all your insights