1. How do I check my shareholding?

You can check your shareholding details online by registering with De La Rue's Registrar Computershare Investor Services PLC.

Please have your shareholder identifier to gain entry to the protected information, or alternatively you can call the Registrar +44 (0)870 703 6375

2. I have married/changed my name; what shall I do?

To record a marriage we require sight of an original or certified copy of the marriage certificate together with the share certificate(s).

In the case of a divorce we require sight of an original or a certified copy of the decree absolute together with the share certificate(s).

To record a change of name by Deed Poll we must see an original or a certified copy of the deed that should show:- both old and new names, the old and new signatures, and be impressed with the appropriate stamp duty and be witnessed by a Commissioner of Oaths or a Notary Public together with the share certificate(s).

Access the Change of Name form.

3. I want to transfer my shares. How do I go about this?

In all cases where private transfers of shares occur a Non-Market or Stock Transfer form should be completed.

Where the transferred shares are a gift and no money is changing hands, the reverse of the transfer should be completed and a declaration made under one of the categories listed A - M.

Where the shares are transferred for cash, Stamp Duty is payable on these shares (usually the buyer of the shares is responsible for this), and the transfer should bear the appropriate Inland Revenue Stamp Duty on the front of the transfer. This stamp should equal or exceed 0.5% of the consideration money (money used to buy the shares), rounded up to the nearest £5.

The transfer should be taken or sent to the nearest Stamp Office for this to be done prior to being forwarded to: Computershare Investor Services PLC, PO Box 82, The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS99 7NH, together with the share certificate(s) for cancellation.

Access the Stock Transfer form.

4. My bank details have changed. What should I do?

If you need to update your mandate instructions on your shareholding, the most secure and environmentally friendly approach is to do this online, where you can perform a range of self service options across your portfolio and manage your shareholding.

Already registered for Investor Centre? Go to the Computershare login page and enter your user ID and password. Once logged in follow the prompts to 'Change My Details' and update your details online. If you have registered for Investor Centre you can also check the status of your banking instructions online. Log on and the direct credit instructions field will show whether you have recorded your banking instructions or not.

Alternatively you can write to our Registrar or complete a Dividend Mandate Form and return to Computershare Investor Services PLC, The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol, BS99 6ZZ.

5. What happens if I have lost my share certificate(s)?

You will need to contact Computershare Investor Services PLC on 0870 703 6375 to request a Letter of Indemnity. Computershare charges an administration fee where the value of the shares is over £100 and for shares valued over £100 a countersignature by an authorised bank or building society is required. If the value of your shares is less than £50,000 Computershare are able to offer you a countersignature waiver in return for payment of an additional fee. This fee is based upon the value of the missing certificates.

6. If I move who do I notify?

You need to notify the Registrars in writing:
Computershare Investor Services PLC
PO Box 82
The Pavilions
Bridgwater Road
BS99 7NH

Access the Change of Address from

7. Why haven't I received a dividend?

You may not have received a dividend payment because:

  • Your registered address is incorrect
  • You purchased shares after the ex dividend date and were not entitled to receive the dividend
  • Your bank account was closed or your bank details have changed

If you purchased your shares after the record date or sold your shares before the record date then there is no entitlement to a dividend. If you are unsure whether your purchased your shares before the ex dividend date, please contact your stockbroker.