Advanced Banknote Manager Course - Leverage our network of industry experts.
Entering its 18th year the Advanced Banknote Manager course covers every aspect of banknote management, from banknote demand forecasting, to new banknote design, public education, seigniorage and clean note policy decisions. Course attendees receive tours of De La Rue’s UK facilities to reveal how substrate, security features and banknotes are produced. Aimed at central bankers early in their career or new to the currency division, this is essential for anyone required to make informed decisions about banknotes and cash management.
- Covers all aspects of the policy decisions and activities surrounding the issue and circulation of banknotes
- Tours around De La Rue's UK facilities for substrate manufacture, security feature production and printing
- Deep insight and expertise provided by global industry leaders
- Effective combination of theoretical and practical exercises
- Provides diverse knowledge, networking and discussions with other delegates
- In-depth, comprehensive content and useful take-home information