Junior Human Resources Administrator
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Junior HR Administrator to join our team. This would suit someone looking to move into their first HR role
To provide a full administrative support as part of the central HR Administration Team. The HR Administrators are an integral part of the HR Team, providing professional and pro-active administration support to the Company across a range of activities. They support all general HR administration processes whilst having specific responsibility for recruitment administration for their area of responsibility including providing monthly functional reporting and trend analysis.
The HR Administrator will maintain confidentiality and deal sensitively and efficiently with any queries.
- Supporting internal recruitment sign off procedure and tracking of recruitment status for area of responsibility
- Drafting of advertisements and then placing approved adverts on relevant job boards including SharePoint
- Logging and forwarding applications via relevant systems and processes
- Liaison with hiring managers, relevant HRBP/HRM and recruitment consultants on recruitment matters including interview scheduling, testing and feedback to agencies
- Provide support for HRBP/HRM’s with interview process including assistance with any testing or presentations as requested
- Provide support to HRBP/HRM’s where appropriate with benchmarking and banding of roles
- Producing Offer letters and contracts as instructed.
- Liaison with recruitment agencies and candidates to ensure that all Pre Employment checks are processed in a timely manner.
- Producing regular monthly and ad-hoc reports as required including recruitment activity in areas of responsibility
General HR Administration
- Supporting the induction process for all new employees
- Supporting the Corporate Induction process
- Processing all leaver administration in area of responsibility, ensuring that relevant parties are notified within specific deadlines and producing reports as necessary.
- Updating employee training records as required
- Ensure that both hard and soft copy employee files are kept up to date and all times
- Supporting the wider HR Administration team with general administration tasks and projects as requested.
- Drafting and distribution of internal communications i.e. change notices, newsflashes, internal vacancies, policies and procedures.
- Ensure organisational charts are kept up to date at all times and that they are stored on SharePoint in the relevant areas
Support of other HR processes – HR Key Plans
- Monitoring long service awards and retirement procedures for area of responsibility
- Assist with the annual salary and bonus review, and other projects as and when required
- Assist with the communication and implementation of group policies and procedures and ensure all are implemented and subsequently adhered to
- Administrative support relating to the Engagement Survey and Employee Recognition programme as required
- Good attainment of GCSE or equivalent including English and Maths
- Educated to A-level or equivalent preferred
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Administration experience, preferably in an HR or Customer Service environment
- Computer Literacy (full Microsoft package)
- Excellent attention to details
- Team player
- Solution orientated
- Ability to prioritise own workload