Quality Management System Administrator Intern (3 months)
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
De La Rue has been working with Kenya since before the country’s independence and is immensely proud of the relationship and history it has developed with the Kenyan people and their government. During this time, the company has delivered many varied and significant projects including the first national identity card system and most notably, the print and production of Kenya’s banknotes.
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
This QMSA Intern role is to manage the Integrated Management System and ensure all documentation is compliant with the ISO requirements
- Implement and maintain Integrated Management System (Quality, Health & Safety and Environment)
- Manage the IMS software (Q-Pulse) that holds all the IMS documentation, audit scheduling and reporting, Corrective and Preventive Action reporting and Calibration & Statutory inspection records.
- Manage integrated documentation requirements by ensuring documents are reviewed, revised, uploaded timely and displayed as required.
- Manage corrective action system (Quality, H&S and Environment concerns), to ensure Corrective Actions are raised, updated and closed timely.
- Verify implementation of corrective actions and validate their efficiency within defined timeframes.
- Coordinate internal audits through scheduling, execution and preparation & submission of audit reports
- Adopt a continual improvement approach by ensuring all corrective and preventive actions raised from the audits are closed and implemented
- As the organization’s system Representative, coordinate external audits, submission of corrective reports and management of review meetings
- Manage the calibration system to ensure all measuring equipment critical to QuESH are calibrated, statutory inspections are completed and compliant with ISO requirements.
- Manage the Product Quality Planning Process by
- Coordinating documentation of FMEAs and control plans in Q-Pulse system, document and display quality standards within defined timeframes.
- Carry out job planning meetings timely and update stage gate tracking tool
- Coordinate the layered audits and FMEA visualization
- Compile and document factory statistics for all areas in quality related processes
- Undertake the responsibilities geared into maintaining and promoting Workplace
- Undertake administrative roles allocated by the Quality Manager.
- To support the behaviour of working as One De La Rue, sharing best practice and collaborating with colleagues outside of own sphere of business.
- To ensure full participation in the performance development review (PDR) process and maintain an up to date record of all training and development activities/programs.
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all De La Rue company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to values and behaviours, environmental health and safety, ethics and codes of conduct, as it is through living our values that we strengthen the culture of our business, and demonstrate our understanding of our Code of Business Principles.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in any field
- Certification in Total Quality Management will be an added advantage
- Training in IMS internal audit
- Quality Control experience desirable
Required Skills:In addition to the above the candidate must possess the following skills and competencies;
- Influencing and Communication skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Customer Focus.
- Collaboration & Influencing.
- Business Awareness.
- Driving Results
Email your CV and cover letter to Hr.Kenya@ke.delarue.com