Customer Support Lead
To provide an interface to the customer and to manage the Customer Support Department with full compliance to departmental and site procedures and systems.
Day to day management of the Microsoft contract with close liaison with site, Microsoft and management to provide a world class service. Same applies of existing and new contracts the business might be including within its portfolio.
Customer Focus and Quality are key, and the management of both will be a prime responsibility.
To ensure that the processing of jobs to be produced conforms to the requirements and addresses the Key Business Drivers.
- To endeavour to ensure that all orders are delivered by the team On Time & In Full, in accordance to the procedures set by the relevant contracts
- All duties should be carried out with an awareness of the need for team working both within the department and across the site/shopfloor. Close liaison with departmental managers is essential
- To help maintain and use multiple sources of information for specific customers
- Liaise with customers keeping them informed and updated at all times to maintain confidence
- Security is the key aspect of all products and this must be foremost in the consideration of design, housekeeping within the department and in dealing with samples, specimens or proofs
- Attend such production, contract review or team meetings as required to ensure full and open communication
- To work within and understand the De La Rue Quality systems and procedures
- To facilitate, where applicable, such Divisional requirement for order processing which is intra-site
- Compliance with all Group Internal Control policies is essential, as is adequate training and monitoring within the department
- Supports the behaviour of working as One De La Rue, sharing best practice and collaborating with colleagues outside of own sphere of business
- Ensures full participation in the performance development review (PDR) process and maintain an up to date record of all training and development activities/programs
- Always acts and behaves in a way compliant with all De La Rue company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to values and behaviours, environmental health and safety, ethics and codes of conduct, as it is through living our values that we strengthen the culture of our business, and demonstrate our understanding of our Code of Business Principles
Our organisational values are:
- Act with integrity
- Be open to change
- Take responsibility
- Excel in what we do
- Work together
- To display the De La Rue values & behaviours
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be required to undertake other duties within your capabilities, consistent with this role, to support the needs of the business.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Able to deal with multiple deadlines through planning skills
- Flexible to support business and customer requirements
- French speaker would be an asset
- Ability to organize and work with large amounts of information
- Ability to organize large amounts of information into a coherent and meaningful format while working on multiple prospects simultaneously
- Be able to drive customer requirements through Quality, Cost and Delivery
- Possess the ability to gain the confidence and credibility of others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office products and scheduling software an asset
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision
Email your CV and cover letter to Caroline Zammit at Malta.firstname.lastname@example.org