Customer Support Administrator
To provide effective processing of all matters relating to customer support within the Customer Services department.
Responsible for order administration, the prioritisation of orders and workloads and to be the key interface between the both Internal and External customers ensuring focus is made on OTIF.
- Process and acknowledge purchase orders received from customers, ensuring all orders and enquiries are dealt with in a timely and effective manner
- Get proficient on systems required to manage customer orders, integrating to other functions in the site structure.
- Work to delivery schedules and monitor the progress of orders to ensure delivery dates (OTIF) are met.
- Process Sales orders where required and communicate with all relevant Internal departments ensuring full awareness within the Company.
- Ensure invoices and credit notes are raised in accordance with authorisation procedures.
- Provide cover and assistance to other members of the customer service team as and when required.
- Must be able to work to a shift pattern and be flexible when requested.
- Attend all required meetings.
- Provide relevant Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports as required.
- Attend such production, contract review or team meetings as required to ensure full and open communication.
- To facilitate, where applicable, such Divisional requirement for order processing which is intra-site.
- Supports the behaviour of working as One De La Rue, sharing best practice and collaborating with colleagues outside of own sphere of business.
- Ensures full participation in the performance development review (PDR) process and maintain an up to date record of all training and development activities/programs.
- Always acts and behaves in a way compliant with all De La Rue company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to values and behaviours, environmental health and safety, ethics and codes of conduct, as it is through living our values that we strengthen the culture of our business, and demonstrate our understanding of our Code of Business Principles.
Our organisation values are:
- Act with integrity
- Be open to change
- Take Responsibility
- Excel in what we do
- Work together
- To display the De La Rue values & behaviours.
- Undertakes any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Able to deal with multiple deadlines through planning skills
- Experience in data driven decision making
- Ability to organize and work with large amounts of information
- Ability to learn new systems in order to manage customer orders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office products and scheduling software an asset
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision
- Previous experience of working in a fast moving and busy customer services environment preferred
- Knowledge and ability of handling customers and managing relations with operational mindset
- French speaking would be an asset
- Minimum of an A level standard of education
- Previous experience in a similar role, is considered as an asset
Email your CV and cover letter to Caroline Zammit at Recruitment.email@example.com