How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
De La Rue is the world’s market leader in currency printing and has successfully printed currency in Malta for over 40 years.
Our new investment in Malta continues to strengthen the production of currency for our global customers whilst expanding our operation to deliver citizen identity and product authentication solutions for our customers making our Centre of Excellence in Malta a unique one stop shop for governments towards a secure global economy.
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
The Storeman supports the Materials Management and Procurement teams through the stores by managing the area, keeping inventory to adequate levels and embrace the operational excellence strategy to keep improving the store as an area and function in such a way to provide better service to suppliers and internal customers. The Storeman will support when required with direct issues with suppliers and will facilitate the reorder process through the system.
- Possess at least 'Intermediate' level of education
- ECDL - Good knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Ability to interact with suppliers and internal customers
- Logistics Experience would be an asset
- Understanding of Kanban and reording systems
- Be meticulous and manage own area through 5S princples and maintain top standard workplace organisation
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office products and scheduling software an asset.
- Fast learner and independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
Email your CV and cover letter to Malta.Recruitment@mt.delarue.com