Sales Operations Manager
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Sales Operations Manager to join our team in Basingstoke for a one year maternity cover contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the sales pipeline forecast and reporting based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, working with the Global Sales and Business Development Teams to ensure data quality and providing data analysis and support. They will manage the central Sales Administration team whose remit is to provide administrative support to the Global Sales and Business Development Teams. They will support the Head of Sales Operations in the definition, implementation and drive of process improvement and adoption – part of the Sales Excellence agenda. They will act as a key point of contact for CCO with other business functions such as HR, Finance, IT, Delivery and CTO to support activities such as integrated business planning, forecasting and monthly business reviews.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- 2 years or more experience in Sales Operations
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce.com experience as a user and administrator
- Experience conducting analysis of sales data and producing C-level reports
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work effectively as part of a small team
- High attention to detail and deliver to a consistently high standard
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively and communicate appropriately with stakeholders across all grades and functions
- Understand the wider business context and engage in solving challenges with a genuine passion for helping to drive improvements in processes
- The ability to effectively plan & organise
- Confident in liaising with internal/external customers
- Excellent knowledge of and experience of using MS Excel, with the ability to work with formulas, macros and pivot-tables
In addition, it would be beneficial if the candidate has:
- Understanding of basic financial principles (particularly forecasting and P&Ls)
Email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]