How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge with our opportunity to join our team in Debden as Recruitment Manager, reporting to the HR Manager on a fixed term basis for a duration of up to 9 months. You will work autonomously within a small HR team to recruit the people requirements to enable the delivery of the production plan, ensuring prospective employees have an excellent candidate experience. We have just announced Optamor as our resourcing partner and you will be instrumental in working with and supporting the business in adapting to and embracing the new ways of working.
It’s a great time to join and be part of a team, responsible for shaping and creating the future of HR within the site.
Main purpose of the role:
Work as part of the HR Team to provide a pro-active, timely, professional and cost effective recruitment service utilising internal systems and processes as necessary to ensure that the business is appropriately resourced to deliver customer requirements based on the production plan.
- Manage the recruitment of circa 100 employees between January and September 2018 across all disciplines, to support the production plan, ensuring delivered on time and to budget.
- Apply a continuous improvement philosophy to the recruitment process ensuring that processes are fit for purpose (business and legislative perspective) and complied with.
- Use and develop innovation ways to source, assess and recruit candidates, advertising roles as required, using a variety of sources (job boards, LinkedIn, Twitter, DLR internal and external) and working with agencies as required to fill specialist or difficult to recruit roles.
- To work with managers to develop the recruitment process, including interview guidelines and a standard questionnaire to establish whether the essential skills and experience have been demonstrated by the applicant, using the Optamor recruitment approach to ensure maximum efficiency achieved.
- Support line managers in their responsibilities as a recruiting manager and help embed the new ways of working and cultural shift associated with the introduction of the new RPO Optamor.
- To support all aspects of the recruitment process including ensuring all job descriptions are in place and remain current and accurate, sifting CVs, conducting interviews (telephone and face to face), testing etc.
- To manage the administration of all recruitment activities including scanning and saving CV’s, interview notes ensuring that it is accurate, up-to-date and easily accessible by the HR team.
- To manage compliance with the Data Protection Act with respect to the storage of, access to and destruction of personal data.
- To ensure all new employee administration is complete, filed and entered onto the HRIS to include new starter paperwork, checklist, employment eligibility checks, offer letters and contracts.
- Participate in the ramp up project review meetings, providing recruitment updates against plan.
- Ensure that all trackers are maintained in real-time i.e. recruitment tracker, headcount plan
- Liaise with key stakeholders to enable pre-employment checks to be undertaken – OH to schedule medicals and Drug and alcohol testing and PA to gain security clearance
- Work with line managers to agree a phased start and liaise with HR Administrator to schedule inductions
- Production of various reports and statistics as required
Key qualifications, skills & experience:
- Experience operating as an in-house recruitment consultant, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Experience delivering high level volume recruitment within short timeframes
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience managing third party suppliers
- Understanding of employment contracts and terms and conditions
Please email your CV and cover letter to Debden.Recruitment@uk.delarue.com