How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
At De La Rue we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
We still have places available as a Production Apprentice on our 3 year Full-time Apprenticeship at our Overton Mill.
The role of Production Apprentice:
Our Apprentices will work within the Operations team whilst undertaking an advanced papermaking apprenticeship.
This will include off the job training working towards an NVQ Level 2 in Performing Engineering Operations. The apprentice will also be working towards a Level 2 & 3 in Paper Technology.
- Always act and behave in a way compliant with all De La Rue company guidelines, policies and procedures, especially those relating to Environmental Health and Safety and Code of Business Principles.
- Foster networks across the De La Rue business, to create positive synergies that break down functional silos.
- To support the behaviour of working as One De La Rue, sharing best practice and collaborating with colleagues outside of own sphere of business.
- To ensure full participation in the performance development review (PDR) process and maintain an up to date record of all training and development activities/programs.
- Our organisation values are: Act with integrity, Be open to change, Take Responsibility, Excel in what we do
The following attributes are required for this role:
- We are looking for individuals who are able to demonstrate a keen interest in process manufacturing and the motivation, ability and commitment to undertake the training required.
- Applicants must either possess or have predicated a minimum of 4 Grade C or above GCSEs (or equivalent) passes which must include Maths, English and a Science.
- Applicants will need to pass De La Rue Overton’s aptitude tests before being considered for interview.
- Applicants should be self motivated, responsible, reliable and a good team player, and able to demonstrate a real passion for learning their chosen area.
The closing date for this application will be Thursday 5th October.
Applicants must apply in writing with a CV to Paul Frampton, Training Officer: [email protected].
Successful applicants will be subject to De La Rue's standard security clearance process