Process Engineer - PA&T
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
De La Rue is the world’s market leader in currency printing and has successfully printed currency in Malta for over 40 years.
Our new investment in Malta continues to strengthen the production of currency for our global customers whilst expanding our operation to deliver citizen identity and product authentication solutions for our customers making our Centre of Excellence in Malta a unique one stop shop for governments towards a secure global economy.
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
As a Process Engineer, you will be reporting to the Product Manager and you will support the Product Manager in PA&T in order to ensure that the products within BU1 are manufactured within the agreed specifications and cost targets. In addtion you will need to identify and lead value added/value engineering activities in order to reduce the unit cost of the product and carry out traials in order to develop products and processes.
- Degree in Engineering
- 6-Sigma Green Belt (will be considered an asset)
- Lean manufacturing background
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Continuous improvement mindset - relentless in pursuit of excellence
- At least 1 years experience in an engineering role
- Results/delivery driven. Track record of success, flexible in approach and true change agent
Email your CV and cover letter to Malta.Recruitment@mt.delarue.com