Planning Manager, Malta
De La Rue is the world’s market leader in currency printing and has successfully printed currency in Malta for over 40 years.
Our new investment in Malta continues to strengthen the production of currency for our global customers whilst expanding our operation to deliver citizen identity and product authentication solutions for our customers making our Centre of Excellence in Malta a unique one stop shop for governments towards a secure global economy.
The Planner coordinates the flow of work within or between departments through daily/weekly production schedules. Through the issued plan the planner ensures daily production requirements are achieved on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
The planner controls operational parameters and production status communications to support the individual Production Departments or link to other plans due to interaction between different Business Units.
Key qualifications, skills and experience:
- English and Maths O Level standard with Grade C or higher
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office procducts and scheduling software
- Experience in data driven decision making.
- Manufacturing experience desirable but not essential.
- Ability to organize large amounts of information into a coherent and meaningful format while working on multiple prospects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Fast learner with ability to work well under stress.
To apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]