Material Management Process Leader
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
De La Rue is the world’s market leader in currency printing and has successfully printed currency in Malta for over 40 years.
Our new investment in Malta continues to strengthen the production of currency for our global customers whilst expanding our operation to deliver citizen identity and product authentication solutions for our customers making our Centre of Excellence in Malta a unique one stop shop for governments towards a secure global economy.
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
As the Process Leader you will be reporting to the Materials Management FLM and you will be leading a high performing team. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all safety and Security procedures are followed
- Ensuring all Process Documentation and workplace org. Standards are sustained
- Manage plan for material requirements on shop floor through internal plans drafted with Materials Management FLM
- Manage un/loading processes with the right flexibility to keep up with customer demands
- Manage material routes and keep optimising according to opportunities from various projects
- Supports with internal movement of waste
- Closure of Safety and Security near miss reports within area
- Manage inventory - both physical locations and in ERP
- Ascertain that no stoppages occur in shop fllor due to machines waiting for materials
- Training and development of team
- English and Maths O-level standard
- Flexibility and agility in execution of tasks
- A good level of numeracy is essential
- Ability to organize information and channel through multiple stakeholders
- Able to assess risks and make safe workplace decisions
- Ability to lead and motivate through positive attitude with a desire to develop and progress the team
- A desire to meet and exceed customer expectations in QCD
- Ability to continuously upgrade and maintain standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office products as well as scheduling software an asset.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision
- Fast learner with ability to work well under stress
Email your CV and cover letter to Malta.Recruitment@mt.delarue.com