How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
De La Rue is the world’s market leader in currency printing and has successfully printed currency in Malta for over 40 years.
Our new investment in Malta continues to strengthen the production of currency for our global customers whilst expanding our operation to deliver citizen identity and product authentication solutions for our customers making our Centre of Excellence in Malta a unique one stop shop for governments towards a secure global economy.
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager the selected candidate will Ensure the maximum possible availability of production facilities by the most effective deployment of resource to the maintenance of the plant, equipment and machinery. The selected candidate will provide the necessary techincal expertise and support in the deployment of Total Productive Maintenance and achieve the set business KPIs. S/he will work closely and communicate directly with Operations and planning, embrace the principle of Cooperative Maintenance Organisation, in implementing Total Productive Maintenance Programs.
- Engineering Degree in either Electrical or Mechanical field
- Well versed with MS Office applications
- Proven experience within a production/manufacturing environment and ability to have a hands-on approach to better assist the engineering team
- Has the ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in Total Productive Maintenance systems with a focus on asset maintenance and structured problem solving
- Proven track record in automation projects, using complex pneumatics, hydraulics and drive systems will be considered an asset
- Expertise in HVAC systems, including heat recovery will be considered an asset
- Project management and proven track record in using image processing and automatic sorting systems will be considered an asset
Email your CV and cover letter to Malta.Recruitment@mt.delarue.com