FP & A Analyst
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
At De La Rue we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
An opportunity has arisen for an FP&A Analyst to join our Finance team based at our head office in Basingstoke.
The successful candidate will support the FP&A Manager with all aspects of management reporting, forecasting and budgeting, and will support the Finance Business Partners through preparation of accurate and insightful financial planning and analysis information.
Monthly Planning and Reporting
- Support the production of the monthly flash report, monthly management accounts and monthly forecast updates to Product Boards.
- Pro-active management of sales and margin reporting, providing insightful analysis of YTD and period results and variances to budget / forecast.
- Understand and manage existing group FX exposure, working with Fin Opps team to ensure FX hedging is complete and compliant with Group Treasury Policy.
- Collate and challenge site and central job costs, to ensure data supporting the forecast processes is available in a timely fashion, and is accurate / consistent with previous submissions.
- Pro-active management of monthly closing and forecast order book position, for communication internally and externally.
- Provide accurate and insightful cash receipts reporting and forecasting, through working with planning teams.
Finance Business Partner Support
- Provide support for the annual strategic planning process.
- Provide support for the annual budget process.
- Evaluation of projects and preparation/review of financial analyses to support decision making in relation to strategy and pricing.
- To continuously challenge and improve the accuracy, range and presentation of financial and management information to provide high quality analytical support to the business and to highlight key risks to the business whilst proactively streamlining & consolidating ongoing processes.
- To support the Business Partners in their role by supporting the PBR and QBR processes and providing ad-hoc analysis for Business Partnerss and the Overheads Manager
- The above list is not exhaustive. You will be required to undertake other duties within your capabilities, consistent with this role, to support the needs of the business.
Key qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualified: ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Experience of working within a Financial Planning & Analysis team
- Commercially minded
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, to develop & maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Possess high levels of drive and determination, to deliver to tight deadlines
- Experience with manufacturing or project accounting is desirable, can be through audit experience
- SAP experience desirable
Successful applicants will be subject to De La Rue's standard security clearance process