Customer Service Administrator
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
De La Rue is the world’s market leader in currency printing and has successfully printed currency in Malta for over 40 years.
Our new investment in Malta continues to strengthen the production of currency for our global customers whilst expanding our operation to deliver citizen identity and product authentication solutions for our customers making our Centre of Excellence in Malta a unique one stop shop for governments towards a secure global economy.
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
As a Customer Services Administrator you will report to the Customer Services Coordinator and you will be responsible to provide effective processing of all matters realating to customer support within the Customer Services Department. You will be responsible for order administration, the prioritisation of orders and workloads and to be the key interface between both the Internal and External customers ensuring focus is made on OTIF.
- Experience in data driven decision making
- Ability to organize and work with large amounts of information
- Ability to learn new systems in order to manage customer orders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office products and scheduling software an asset
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision
- Previous experience of working in a fast moving and busy customer services environment preferred
- Frech speaking would be an asset
Email your CV and cover letter to Malta.Recruitment@mt.delarue.com