IT Systems Engineer - Windows
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
De La Rue is the world’s market leader in currency printing and has successfully printed currency in Malta for over 40 years.
Our new investment in Malta continues to strengthen the production of currency for our global customers whilst expanding our operation to deliver citizen identity and product authentication solutions for our customers making our Centre of Excellence in Malta a unique one stop shop for governments towards a secure global economy.
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
As a IT Systems Engineer you will be expected to carry out implementations, maintenance, configuration, administration, operation, and support of various high profile IT systems, with a specialisation in Windows Server Administration. The succesful candidate will be focused on improving the stability and performance of the system, maintaining and improving the security posture of the systems, continuous monitoring of the system health, troubleshooting issues that arise and ensure compliance with security standards. In addition, the succesful candidate should be a mentor for the fellow technical IT personnel.
- Experience working in a corporate IT environment
- Experience in installing and configuring Microsoft Windows servers
- Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Server Administration, including Active Directory
- Formal Windows Certification
- Solid understanding of server hardware and it's architecture
- Experience in application support, patch management, anti-virus updates, and back up management
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coach and support team members
Email your CV and cover letter to Malta.Recruitment@mt.delarue.com