Senior Electro Mechanical Technician
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
De La Rue is the world’s market leader in currency printing and has successfully printed currency in Malta for over 40 years.
Our new investment in Malta continues to strengthen the production of currency for our global customers whilst expanding our operation to deliver citizen identity and product authentication solutions for our customers making our Centre of Excellence in Malta a unique one stop shop for governments towards a secure global economy.
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
A Senior Electro Mechanical Technician is required to work within our Engineering Department. The chosen candidate would provide support to business units by maintaining equipment in top condition. This shall be achieved by implementing engineering maintenance routines such as break-down maintenance repairs, total productive maintenance methodology and other sturctured engineering support tools.
- Be in possession of Enemalta Electrical Licence B
- MQF 5 level in mechanical/electrical or any other engineering field
- Experience in repair and maintenance on printing machines would be considered an asset
- Language proficiency: English C1 or higher
- Well versed with MS Office applications
- Proven fault finding capabilities, in all fields of mechatronics, i.e. electrical, electronics, IT and mechanics
Email your CV and cover letter to Malta.Recruitment@mt.delarue.com