Risk & Compliance Auditor
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Risk & Compliance Auditor to join our team in Debden on a permanent basis. For the first six months you will be under training and will report directly in to the Risk & Compliance Team Leader also based at Debden.
Main purpose of the role:
You will be joining the Security function as part of the Risk & Compliance team which is responsible for the management of risks related to information, health and safety, resilience, business continuity, information security, records management and vendor engagements. On a daily basis you will be performing Security Audits as defined by the audit plans. Continuous improvement is a big part of the business and you will be expected to identify and own improvements within the department
- Following guidelines for Security and BCM audit throughout the entire production process including waste.
- Implementation of prescribed Security and BCM procedures and practices, including the effective integration with the manufacturing processes for all operations on site.
- Assist in the monitoring and policing of Security and BCM processes, advising production staff of the correct security procedures.
- Reporting any breaches of Security and BCM to the Risk & Compliance Team Leader.
- Collaborate with other departments and forge a close working relationship with all process leaders and staff to ensure highest Security and BCM levels in production.
- Ensure accurate, robust and clear Security and BCM audit procedures are being followed.
- Provide advice and guidance to ensure procedures are followed and understood.
- Initiate and conduct investigations to resolve problematic discrepancies.
- Conduct and supervise regular stock-takes ensuring that they are consistent with data records.
- Maintain all Security and BCM related documentation for audit purposes.
- Perform physical security duties and controls as directed by the Risk & Compliance Team Leader.
- Continuous policing of all areas to maintain high security presence, addressing and reporting all anomalies.
- Provide cover for other duties within the HSSE and Resilience team.
- Actively participate and assist in all improvement suggestions.
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be required to undertake other duties within your capabilities, consistent with this role, to support the needs of the business.
Key qualifications, skills & experience:
- Experience in a manufacturing organisation with experience of the audit process.
- Experience of working with lean manufacturing processes preferable.
- Experience of working in a security environment is an advantage.
- Advanced computer skills, MSOffice suite – some exposure to MRP/ERP systems preferable.
- BCM related training
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor Training
- Developed verbal and written communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately and assess options.
- Makes systematic and rational judgements.
- Able to influence and convince others resulting in acceptance of change and change in behaviours.
- A disciplined and methodical approach to work duties
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]