Quality Control Leader
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Leader to join our team in Debden on a permanent basis. For the first six months you will be under training and will report directly in to the Quality Manager also based at Debden.
The main purpose of the role will be to supervise the quality function within the Debden factory and to ensure product quality is improved and/or maintained and procedures are followed in order to meet internal and external customer requirements and lead the QC team in all inspection activities and ensure that all production requirements and deliveries are met.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years leading & managing a team
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to problem solve
- Effective & concise communicator
The ability to effectively plan & organise
- Confident in liaising with internal/external customers
- Technical and operational knowledge of Quality Control activities in manufacturing
- Knowledge of technical specifications & ability to understand & interpret them
- Detailed knowledge of Quality Control tests, FMEA’s and control plans
- Auditor trained in ISO 9001
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office
- Exposure to RCA,ISHIKAWA & 8D’s
- Expert knowledge of calibration
- Working knowledge of Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility
- Educated to A level standard or by experience
- Knowledge of bank note printing process
- Degree level education, ideally in Quality or through experience
- Understanding of SAGE system
- Good experience of report writing
- Lean Sigma (green belt)
Email your CV and cover letter to Debden.Recruitment@uk.delarue.com