Process Quality Controller
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
De La Rue is the world’s market leader in currency printing and has successfully printed currency in Malta for over 40 years.
Our new investment in Malta continues to strengthen the production of currency for our global customers whilst expanding our operation to deliver citizen identity and product authentication solutions for our customers making our Centre of Excellence in Malta a unique one stop shop for governments towards a secure global economy.
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
As a Process Quality Controller you will ensure that the manufactured products from the process meet the quality specifications requested by the customer. You will carry out and record incoming quality audits for incoming raw materials, conduct live quality checks, input raw data collected in the data capture software, make decisions based on data collected and escalate any issues that may arise.
- O-level Standard of education in English, Maltese and Mathematics
- Good computer skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications such as Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of basic quality tools and their supporting platforms
- Flexibility to work in different business units including different shift patterns when required
- Experience in Quality Department is considered an asset
Email your CV and cover letter to Malta.Recruitment@mt.delarue.com