Materials Control Manager
How would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
De La Rue is the world’s market leader in currency printing and has successfully printed currency in Malta for over 40 years.
Our new investment in Malta continues to strengthen the production of currency for our global customers whilst expanding our operation to deliver citizen identity and product authentication solutions for our customers making our Centre of Excellence in Malta a unique one stop shop for governments towards a secure global economy.
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
Reporting to the Materials, Planning and Logistics Manager the Materials Control Manager will coordinate the lifecyle of all job related materials up to the destruction of same while making sure that the reconciliation process is completed after all the required manufacturing processes have taken places through efficient planning and within tight security controls. The selected candidate will ensure that all processes are adhering to agreed parameters and agreements. The Materials Control Manager will also be responsible for the Materials Movement Team and will ensure that the right team climate is maintianed while delivering the department KPIs and embracing the lean methodology.
- Idelly have a least Higher Diploma Level of Education
- Possess the ability to organize information into a coherent and meaningful format.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office products is a plus. ECDL recommended.
- Ability to lead and plan work for multiple teams.
- Commitment to lead, coordinate and superivse cross functional teams.
- Experience in leadership positions would be an asset.
- Experience in data driven decision making.
- Ability to organize large amounts of information into a coherent and meaningful format while working on multiple prospects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office products and scheduling software an asset.
- Commitment to lead, coordinate and supervise cross functional team efforts.
- Fast learner and independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
Email your CV and cover letter to Malta.Recruitment@mt.delarue.com