We meet our responsibility to keep our employees and everyone visiting our sites safe and secure through:
- Clearly defined responsibilities
- Good communication and training
- Hazard spotting
- Risk assessments
- Implementation of appropriate controls
- Working with main suppliers and contractors to ensure that their health and safety processes are robust
- Maintaining OHSAS 18001 accreditations at all of our supply chain manufacturing sites
The Board and the executive leadership team ensure compliance with Group Policy through external and internal audits on health and safety management systems, reports and measurements against action plans. These reports are used to develop effective improvement programmes.
Download a copy of De La Rue’s health and safety policy statement
All of our supply chain manufacturing sites are OHSAS 18001 accredited.
All new machinery purchased and installed is independently checked to ensure that the latest European standards are met.
Over 1,000 health and safety training days per year are delivered as part of our ongoing health and safety programme.